WILPF European Meeting
WILPF European Meeting will take place on 25 – 26 March in the Casa Internazionale Delle Donne, Rome, Italy. The meeting is open for all WILPF members and persons interested in WILPF. Cheep accommodation can be provided upon request (group rooms or double room in a small family hotel.
The Future of Europe in peace – from a feminist perspective
- Migration and asylum policies
- Nuclear disarmamant and NATO
- Environment and climate change (COPs), perhaps a visit at FAO
- Women,Peace and Security – NAPs 1325 – OSCE – Peace education
- Proposals for structural developments within WILPF
For further information, please contact:
Heidi Meinzolt, meinzolt(a)wilpf.de, +49 898 997 96 90
Participate in the debate! Share your thoughts!