A Roadmap for the 1325 Global Study Recommendations
We are pleased to invite you to WILPF’s main CSW event, co-hosted by the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF), MADRE, AWID, Nobel Women, Men Engage, the NGO Working Group on Women, Peace and Security, and the Sorensen Centre: Implementing the Women, Peace and Security Agenda: A Roadmap for the 1325 Global Study Recommendations.
DATE: Tuesday, 15 March, 2016
TIME: 1:00 – 5:00 PM (EST)
LOCATION: CUNY School of Law, 2 Courts Square, Long Island City (Two subway stops from the United Nations. Take the E, M, or 7 train to Court Square)
- Radhika Coomaraswamy, Global Study Author;
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, UN Women;
- Alaa Murabit, Voice of Libyan Women;
- Charlotte Bunch, Center for Women’s Global Leadership;
- Youssef Mahmoud, International Peace Institute;
- Lisa Davis, CUNY Law School;
- Leymah Gbowee, Nobel Laureate;
- Madeleine Rees, OBE, WILPF;
- Yifat Susskind, MADRE;
- Bandana Rana, Saathi;
- Retired Maj. Gen. Patrick Cammaert;
- Liesl Gerntholtz, Human Rights Watch;
- Camille Massey, Sorensen Center for International Peace and Justice.
Please RSVP to: 1325rsvp (a) law.cuny.edu
Participate in the debate! Share your thoughts!