Join the Academic Network
The WILPF Academic Network happily invites researchers to support our work through academic excellence and expertise. We are looking for scholars from fields related to WILPF’s work: from Human Rights to International Peace and Security, Disarmament, Social Justice and Gender Studies.
Below you can apply to become a member of the WILPF Academic Network. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Before applying, please make sure you read the important information below, then apply using the form at the bottom of this page.
The network is open to academics who are:
- Active researchers in the areas of gender, war, peace and security, militarization, disarmament, human rights and justice, political economy and environment;
- Connected to a research institution or a university;
- Hold a Ph.D. or higher degree;
- Members or friends of WILPF (Become a member).
The network will provide academics with:
- Opportunity to be part of an international advisory network on policy issues connected to WILPF’s work addressing gender, peace, security, and demilitarization;
- Opportunity to strengthen research impact through linkages with policy advocacy;
- A dedicated arena for sharing information and building collaborations;
- Opportunity to distribute and publicize work; books, articles etc. through WILPF communications platforms.
Participants agree to:
- Have their name and bibliography listed on the international website;
- Participate in Webinars as lecturers on occasion, with respect for their schedules;
- Provide input to WILPF policy;
- Participate in seminars arranged by WILPF Sections.
To apply please fill in the form below in four easy steps and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
* Make sure to have your CV, a recent photograph and a list of publications ready, they are required at the end of the form.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the WILPF Academic Network Coordinator, Barbara Trojanowska, at academic(a)wilpf.ch.