WILPF 90TH ANNIVERSARY: A REMARKABLE VISION FOR PEACE
Tuesday May 3rd, 2005
WILPF and Portland State University Women's Studies honor 90 years of Women's Peace Activism and join the Peace Parade and Celebration!
Invitation to WILPF's 90th Anniversary Rally on International Workers' Day - May 1st, 2005.
- Walk up SW Broadway to Portland's Park Block Peace Plaza wearing your period clothing and carrying historic banners.
- Listen as the Peace Chant Plaque is dedicated and inspiring men and women speak on peace.
- Enjoy Portland's delightful Aurora Chorus. Powerful women singing peace. www.aurorachorus.org
- Listen to the touching and truthful song, "Sing a Song for Benjamin Linder", performed by Portland's BroadArts Theatre. www.broadarts.org
- Hear the powerful talk of a WILPF member speaking at the beautiful Portland State University Multicultural Center.